Photographers can now trigger and quickly set ratios for three groups of radio controlled Qflash. Set lighting ratios on the fly, right from your camera. Simply turn three controls on the CoPilot to instantly adjust lighting ratios as you shoot.
Mix and match all the flashes you own. CoPilot controls remote Qflash TRIOs or T5dRs. And it commands any combination of non-Quantum flashes connected to a Quantum FreeXwire receiver.
- CoPilot (QF91C) for Canon & CoPilot (QF91N) for Nikon DSLR cameras.
- CoPilots’ infrared Auto-Focus Assist helps your camera focus in low light.
- Mount a CoPilot in the hot shoe of your camera and set ratios of up to 3 groups of remote Qflash.
- No complicated LCD displays... Instant dial settings
- TTL control of "local" Qflash... Models T5dR, 4d, 3d, 2d ...connected to the accessory connector of CoPilot
- Reliable digital radio wireless up to 300’ (100m)
- Use any number of flashes in each remote group
- Trigger non-Quantum flash in manual or auto mode with FreeXwire FW8R or FW10W receivers.
The CoPilot controls 3 independent remote flash groups without a local flash, or 2 remote groups with a local Qflash connected to the CoPilot accessory socket. Each flash group can be set to Manual or TTL. Power and ratio settings are easily controlled by a dial for each flash group.
Good news for photographers still using their older Qflashes (T2D,T3D T4D, T5D). The CoPilot gives you the ability to use your old flash as a local flash while still getting the TTL ratio control of remotes offered by the newer T5dR and TRIO.
Remote flash groups consist of Quantum TRIO, Qflash T5dR, or any non-Quantum flash that can be triggered in Manual and Auto mode only, by a FreeXwire wireless receiver. Add any number of remotes to any remote group.